Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sew Darlin'

Hi, My name is Stacy and I'm a blog-aholic.

I discovered this blog around the first of the year, Kelly's Korner. She has an adorable little girl that she dresses to the nines and I love her laid back style. This week she is hosting a special "Show Us Your Life - What do you make?" post.


What do I make - besides messes? All sorts of things. I'm a frugal person by nature and I love boutique items. My budget however, doesn't love them so much. So what's a girl to do when she wants something that she really can't buy - she figures out a way to make it! My little business is called Sew Darlin' . I specialize in custom clothing and accessories for children. Right now my main focus is machine embroidery and hair bows - and I LOVE t0 combine the two! Click here for a peek at what I make. This is just a small sampling of what I can do. :)

Burp Cloths







Pillowcase Dresses







Big Brother/ Big Sister/ Baby Shirts









Wipe Case





Hair Bows





2 comments:

  1. I love your work! And I read your profile- it's amazing what we busy Mamas can do with the Lord's help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting! I enjoyed reading snippets of your life. We're going to have to do something about these out numbered girls though. ;) I see lots of Mommy/Daughter outings in both our futures.

    ReplyDelete