Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas at Home


I think this is the first year that the kids got up on Christmas before Kent and I did. It was 7 am so they didn't do too bad. ;)
As part of everyone's gifts, I made matching pjs for the whole family. The boys pants are all a little big and have to be resized but they LOVE having matching pants with daddy.




Ben is ready to get started.


Madisyn's brothers gave her a new cowgirl outfit for her new American Girl doll.

Ty has really been enjoying his new Klean Kanteen water bottle and Narnia movie.

Griffin wants to know "What's next?".


Ben needed some help getting his new truck out of the packaging - heck! Mommy needed some help. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you MADE Christmas Jammies, I'm impressed. I can't sew a baby wipe!

    You have a lovely family!

    Thanks for the tip on the soap, I'm going to try Target today...with all 6 kids in tow...I'll let you know how things go :)

    Have a good weekend!

    -Kathi@6Arrows

    ReplyDelete