Saturday, October 31, 2009

Movin' on Up

Ben recently moved to a toddler bed and he LOVES it.
He kept climbing out of the crib so we decided it was time to move him. In the past we have gone from crib to a twin mattress on the floor. We didn't have another mattress so we were on the look out. Raegan moved to a toddler bed a few months ago and it was sooooooo cute.

We tossed around the idea of maybe getting a toddler bed that could be used for Henry when Ben outgrows it. We aren't ready for bunk beds just yet and even though the boys' room is huge we wanted to preserve as much of their floor space as possible.

I priced toddler beds on-line and found one we liked with an affordable mattress. We weren't quite ready to spend the money so we waited, and waited, and waited. And while we waited God blessed us. I went to a consignment store and there set the exact bed we had found on-line. It's quite surreal to know that God gave you a desire of your heart when you didn't even ask for it. I know it's just a bed but I believe that because I waited, God blessed me.


I think he likes it! Now if we can just get him to stay there (he is getting better ;) ).
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. It's so cute!!! :) I'll have to post a pic of Raegen's too. That sure is a nice pillow he's got. ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pillow is something else! It and two other full sized (one a king) pillows have to be positioned so so or he is up and down and takes forever to go to sleep!

    ReplyDelete