Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter Fun

Oh the joys of trying to get 5 kids to look at the camera. We ended up giving them all a chocolate bunny to hold and this was the best out of the 30+ I took.

My right hand girl - I can't believe she is almost 9.


My sweet littlest man on his first Easter.

I was taking Henry's picture and Griffin came over and sat beside him and asked me to take his picture with Henry-bug. I only took one (what was I thinking?!?!) and the Lord gave me a perfect frame.

My almost 5 year old. He is getting to be such a "big" boy. No more baby stuff for him!


My 7 yo super helper. He not only looks 10 but he can lift most 10 year olds! HA!

The current life of the party. Ben is always playing some game. Oh to be 2!

Nana, Papaw and Uncle Kirk joined us for lunch. Unc "earned" his lunch by helping hide eggs.

Daddy placed some in easy sight for the smaller boys.


Nothing passes the time like biting the head off a bunny. :)


It's soooooo good.

Ben got chocolate everywhere! I think there was more on his face than in his mouth.

Let the fun begin!

What good eyes you have!

Mommy decided baskets take up too much room and got rid of most of them. The boys all had a bag for their eggs.


That bunny was melting faster than Ben could eat.


Henry and Nana enjoyed watching the action. I'm sure Henry will be adorable next year running all over the yard.

Madisyn and her loot.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Adorable kids! Looks like a fun time was had by all. The picture of Griffin and Henry is precious!!

    ReplyDelete