Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Slippin' and a Slidin'

It has been HOT!!!! My poor children would spend 5 minutes outside and come in begging for a drink and smelling like they hadn't showered in months. I considered a kiddie pool but I have two little boys that I didn't trust to stay out of it when Mommy wasn't right there. So we hit Wal-Mart looking for some way to stay cool.

Insert Slip N Slide.
I purchased the 3 lane because I thought at least two kids could go down at a time. Turns out if they time it just right - all 4 can.
At first Ben wasn't too sure. He spent a lot of time watching Madisyn, Ty and Griffin play. The far end set up to hold water. I carried him to the end and dipped his feet in the spray. Finally he came to the end and started splashing.


Within an hour was was just as into it as anyone else.


I think day 1 lasted almost 3 hours before Momma made them come in.




So, if your in the neighborhood come by and join us. AC for mom while watch from the window and hours of fun in the sun for the rest.


1 comment:

  1. I wish I'd seen one like that when I went. We just have an old fashioned single lane!

    ReplyDelete