Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Birthday, Madisyn!

I can't believe my baby is 10! Where does the time go? It seems like I blinked and she went from being the little girl being held in this photo to the one doing the holding.



Madisyn is such a blessing to our family. She is my right hand girl. I miss her so when she's gone for any amount of time. She's fun to talk to {and she definitely has the gift of gab}, a hard worker, sweet, loving, kind, creative, responsible, smart, funny, compassionate, and beautiful. Her brothers are lost without her help and her sister adores her. She loves the Lord and she loves his people. What more could I ask for?



I truly can't believe she is already 10 years old. Where is the pause button for life?


Happy Birthday, Madisyn! We love you very much!

Birthday party pics to come.

2 comments:

  1. I understand, except my baby (aka the caboose), just turned 10! Daughters are such a blessing! I don't know what I would do without her!

    Happy Birthday Madisyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures! You described her perfectly! We feel so blessed to know her and your family!
    Happy Birthday Madisyn!

    ReplyDelete