Wednesday, July 31, 2013

School's in Session

 
 
We start school in July so we can take off time when it's more convenient for us. This year, Mrs. Jennifer invited us to visit her sunflower patch for pictures and I thought they made the perfect backdrop for back to school pictures.

 
The 2013-2014 Cornerstone Academy Class


Liberty Kate {14 months} very, very preschool ;-)

 
Mary Claire {2 . 5 years} the class clown


Henry {4 years} K-4
 
 
Ben {6 years} 1st grade
 
 
Griffin {8 years} 3rd grade
 

Ty {almost 11 years} 5th grade


Madisyn {12 . 5 years} 7th grade AKA Jr. High!
 
This marks our 8th official {numbers of years I've been filing with the state} year homeschooling. Homeschooling for 8 years seemed so far away when I first sat down with that Saxon Phonics book. I was telling Kent last night that Ben had a book to read to him. He asked what the title was. I replied, Zip. He said, I think I've read that before. LOL Fourth time through and at least four more times to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment