Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Grandmother!

My Grandmother Sansoucie recently celebrated her 87th birthday. She is the only living grandparent I have. I didn't get many good pictures of her but here is one of Grandmother, Mimi and Madisyn.



The men folk mostly stood in the hallway. That's Kent, Granddaddy, Uncle Hugh and Uncle Billy. I'm sure Billy is sharing something very profound, he's like that.


I love this picture of Henry looking over Granddaddy's shoulder. Too cute!

This is my Aunt Euna (mom's sister and Uncle Hugh's wife ;) ). She lives in Florida and we see her a couple of times a year. She made Henry some cute burp cloths and a bib and a friend of her's made an adorable acorn hat.

We had quite a crowd with the Sansoucie bunch.

I think this was Griffin's favorite part of the day. I think he's loving that cake.

Billy makes Raegen run the hall so he'll sleep on the way home. yea, that's it. :)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Judging from that side profile, Billy might need to run the hall a few times. I think he would find that picture very profound!! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI, I did NOT leave a comment at 6:26 AM. I haven't seen that time of day in months!! It's 8:26 AM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the time zone for blogger is Pacific so it's 2 hours behind.

    ReplyDelete