Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mary Claire you are One MONTH old!

Mary Claire you are one MONTH old!

I can't believe an entire month has passed since you joined our family.

Everyday you are more and more alert.

You weigh 8 lbs. 7.5 oz.

You wore your first pair of jeans today.

You helped your sister and brothers complete a full week of school.

You still spit up rarely. I think you may have a milk sensitivity as your occasional spit up seems to happen after Mommy has milk or cheese.

We were finally able to get your birth announcements ordered, they turned out great and I can't wait to see the printed version.

I think we may have finally found a paci you will tolerate. Our 4th attempt led us to Nuk brand which is what Madisyn took.


I can't believe how much you look like all of your siblings. We see little bits of everyone in you.

You are on a pretty regular schedule of nursing every 3 hours. Sometimes you only make it 2.5 and sometimes it's 4 hours. I nurse you when you seem hungry.

You had your first shower today. Mommy or Daddy will wash you and then pass you to the other parent for drying and dressing.

You don't seem to care for your bed at all. I'm still in a bit of survival mode and anyway you'll sleep works for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment