Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hair today, Gone tomorrow

On March 17, Madisyn and I made a trip to Jonesboro.



We had been discussing for sometime, that losing some length on her hair might aid in the care of it. Madisyn was/is very attached to her hair and this would be her first real haircut.



She wasn't so sure when she saw the pony tail the stylist removed. To tell the truth, neither was Mommy. She ended up having about 3-4 inches more cut than we intended.


I think the stylists had a bit of a misunderstanding and thought the cut-off point I indicated was for the first big cut when I wanted it to be the final finished cut.


There weren't many smiles afterwards but now that the shock has worn off - the new length has been great!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww!! I just want to hug her in that last pic!! I remember my first major hair cut and all the tears! It looks great and I know it is much easier to care for.

    ReplyDelete