Thursday, August 14, 2008

Breakfast of Champions

This morning we had breakfast from McDonald's (which is a place I HATE to visit). Anyway, all three boys shared Deluxe Breakfast which include 3 hotcakes, 1 piece of sausage, hashbrowns, eggs and a biscuit. I placed the rest of the order (3 drinks and 2 Bacon, Egg and Cheese biscuits) and then the woman told me they were out of hashbrowns. I asked if I could sub an extra biscuit and she told me I could. Then she asked me to repeat the whole order. As soon as I said Deluxe Breakfast she quit listening.



You have not lived until you have attempted to feed a very squirmy 13 month old an egg-like product while he sits on your lap and you also try to eat a little of your biscuit. Ben ate all the eggs, 1/3 of a biscuit and 2 rice rusks (name brand Baby Mum Mum - they are great, not messy at all and dissolve easily). This was after he had a 8 oz sippy cup full of Cheerios. The boy should be wider than he is tall! Ty and Griffin split the hotcakes, sausage and biscuit. And then proceeded to clown around in the van. I missed the picture of Ty trying to pull Griffin back over the seat and out of the trunk. I don't know how many times Griffin has climbed over and had to be rescued. You would think he'd learn by now . . .

Then we went to the sale. It is cooler than normal for August but it is still difficult for such young children to sit still and handle the heat. After a couple of hours we retreated to the van for a Dumbo showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment