Monday, December 8, 2008

Pajama Run

Sometimes I get to be a fun mom. My helped was needed at an auction Saturday morning. Kent and Ty were out of town and Aunt Robin said she would come spend the night Friday and watch everyone on Saturday. After dinner Friday night we decided to make a pj run for McDonald's $1 sundaes. While out we also viewed lots of Christmas lights. We had a blast!



Ready to roll!Robin took this picture in the drive through. I think she took one with her camera when we were paying. The lady that took the money thought we were nuts! LOL

1 comment:

  1. I bet the lady at McDonald's thought you guys were tourists! A pajama run for ice cream ~ what fun! We really enjoyed living 5 minutes from town. We are back in the boondocks again and 30 min. from McDonald's and Wal-Mart.

    You have a fun blog. Great pictures! I know you are proud of your new camera. I told Mike I would like to get a new one before we move to the Philippines. The only thing is I only know how to point and shoot. But, I can learn! :~)

    Merry Christmas!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete