Saturday, November 14, 2009

Brother/ Sister Set

One of the ladies that I spent half the night with while waiting to meet Pioneer Woman, contacted me about making a set of clothes for her three kiddos. Baby #4 isn't expected to make an appearance until after Thanksgiving so we left him out - this time. :)


Jess has two boys and then a little princess.

I can't wait to see them all dressed up on the big day.


The shirts were a labor of love. I think counting the applique outline and tack downs I had over 40 thread changes! I never dreamed it was so intricate (but I would have known it if I had given it a little more thought - lesson learned).


I hope your kiddos enjoy wearing their new duds as much as I enjoyed making them.


2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Thanks for taking care of my darling grandchildren. What a great job!!

    Can't wait to see them wearing these. Thanks, Grace / Ethan, Blake and Julianne's Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like them! I'm hoping to get to see pictures myself.


    Stacy

    ReplyDelete