Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Richardson Christmas

The whole crew. Boy! Our family is growing.

We had our family Christmas the weekend before the big day (we decided this year to pick a time for every Christmas from here on out, no more trying to figure out when to have it and I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo glad.) . It was a beautiful day and we had a great time.
Madisyn decided Raegen needed help opening his gifts and I think he took a little offense to that. LOL He might be a *baby* as far as she's concerned but he's about to be a big brother. :)

This is what Henry looked like for most of the day. I was looking back through old blog posts and discovered that I used to brag about how content and laid back Ben was. I sure hope Henry stays this way. HA!


I thought this was a funny picture. You think we like to preserve memories around here? What you can't see is Billy and Justin using their camcorders.

I loved this shot because everyone knows that once you become a parent/grandparent, you can't do anything without help. Four of Mimi's grandchildren thought she needed some assistance. LOL

Henry was a great little gift. I think he enjoyed the bow more than anything!

The girls. Madisyn is so excited to have a little girl to love on.

No comments:

Post a Comment