Monday, January 11, 2010

Sew Darlin' Holiday Edition


I was a busy girl for Christmas this year. The two burp clothes are older things that I never blogged about but all the creations below (plus matching pjs and more!) were Christmas gifts.

I heart pillowcase dresses! If we have another baby and she's a girl, I can't imagine she'll wear anything else. :D I love how it's a dress this year and a top next. There are so many things you can do to dress them up or down. I have seen a picture of Izzy in the gingerbread dress
(and she was adorable of course!) but I can hardly wait to see the tractor dress on.




I purchased the quilt top and patchwork backing and put them together as part of Henry's gifts this year. I was really pleased with how it turned out but gathering the border was HARD. I don't think I'll attempt another any time soon.



Madisyn's hair bow to go with her Gingerbread dress.



A bag for Madisyn's piano teacher Mrs. Sue.





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment