Wednesday, February 3, 2010

When the cats away . . . . .

the women will decorate.



Billy was out of town recently so Robin decided it was the perfect time to do some minor remodeling (and I can't believe I didn't get any before/after pictures).


You should have seen us buying supplies in Home Depot. We found the most helpful man who took us to every aisle we needed and he didn't make fun of us. LOL


I don't know that I can say the same thing for the man in the parking lot. I'm pretty sure he had a good laugh at those ladies with the 3 kids trying to fit 20 feet of PVC in an 8 foot mini-van. I wish I had a camera man following us around because AFV would have paid millions for the footage.


While we were in Home Depot Robin asked the lady at the paint counter some questions so Raegen was hanging out in the cart with me. A couple was there with a very small infant boy. I think he was around 2-3 weeks old. I starting telling Raegen how his little brother was going to look like that. I went on and on about how small a baby was and wasn't he cute, etc. Finally after I went on awhile Raegen got this really perplexed look on his face and said "That's my baby brother." I was laughing so hard I could barely answer him.



The main project was the hanging of a new curtain rods to make wall to wall curtains.






Yes, my very pregnant sister is standing in a high chair. If you think I could have made her not do that - then you don't know Robin. The best option is to help her so that it's over quickly. :)



She always has time to pose for a picture.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS. I misspelled Raegen's name on the 1st post and I hate that.

    I can soooo relate to your Raegen and the baby story, only my version involves me, a Filipino and ______.(fill-in-the-blank) LOL

    Good post! Except for the picture of Robin on the ladder. That will take your breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Holly, don't you know...I can get ON a ladder, I'm just not suppose to fall OFF a ladder. It's easy to forget those things so I forgive you. hahaha... And Stacy's right, might as well help me and get it over with because I'll do it either way! :)

    ReplyDelete