Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sheep Shearing 101

Ben has been sporting a 'buzz' cut for sometime now and Griffin kept saying he wanted one. Kent was all for it {less $ at the barber! LOL}, but told him Mommy had to approve. I love Ben's buzz.

When Ty was 2-3 he had a buzz cut and Griffin has never had one. I told him yes on two conditions. #1 I got to take lots of pictures, including before and after. #2 I got to video the whole process.


Being the ever shy, backward {cough, sputter, NOT!} child he is, Griffin quickly agreed to soak up all the attention from it he possibly could.

He giggled and smiled the whole time. He didn't like it when Kent had him turn away from the mirror so he could cut the other side.


He really liked watching Daddy complete the masterpiece. :)



He couldn't wait to see the final product.

It's different! I don't know if this will be Griffin's permanent look but it works for the summer and NO MORE BED HEAD! :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment