Tuesday, August 25, 2009

You get a line and I'll get a pole



One of the activities we discovered this summer is fishing. We had intentions in the past but never quite got around to it.


There was a fishing derby held at Miller's Pond outside of Augusta and we decided to join in the fun. We didn't want to participate in the fishing for prizes portion but had a great time just catching what we could.




I thought the boys were awful cute fishing in their overalls.








I think this was the only time Ben wasn't running around. Luckily, Mimi and Granddaddy came and helped keep and eye on him.

Ty and Madisyn both caught several fish though I think Madisyn caught more. The pond had been stocked with good sized catfish. I wish I would have take a picture of the grown men that were struggling to carry the stringers of fish that their children caught. It was unreal!

No comments:

Post a Comment