Monday, November 18, 2013

Pregnancy Update


I haven't blogged much about this pregnancy so I decided that an update was way overdue! We're now at the 33 week mark which hopefully means we'll meet our little girl in 9 weeks. Liberty was 2 weeks late and I'm praying this little one doesn't want to set a new record. :-)

We did give in and have an ultrasound. We took the children with us and they begged to find out the gender of our newest little one. Baby #8 is a girl and will make our family tied with four boys and four girls. Four seems to be the magic number, as we are also planning for our 4th homebirth.


Things are progressing well. I'm experiencing all the normal pregnancy aches and pains. We don't have eight children because my pregnancies are easy but they aren't really "hard". I visit the chiropractor at least once a week to help with hip and pelvic pain. I've seen a chiropractor regularly in my last 3 pregnancies and I can't say enough about the relief that I receive. I highly recommend Palmer chiropractors.

No comments:

Post a Comment