Friday, April 25, 2008

Blog Keeper Meme 4/23/08 - Going on a trip

The phone rings and you are informed that you have won an all expense paid trip for one week. Where are you going? What will you do there? Who, if anyone, are you taking with you? Is there anything special you are bringing? Feel free to write anything else relating to this trip or you could even write it from a character's perspective. Let the imagination flow!


I would take the whole family (grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, etc) to Disney World/Sea World. I think it would be fun to go as a big group and since it's free I might as well take everyone. I think going to Disney is pretty self explanatory. We would stay at the nicest hotel at Disney (my family would be in the nicest room they have ;) ). I would get those pass things that get you to the front of the line. Eat all of our meals with different characters. We would spend a day at Sea World because I so enjoyed that as a child. A nice little private island for Kent and I would be nice too but I'm much more likely to be able to afford a vacation for 2 than for 17+.

No comments:

Post a Comment