A message board I'm on is starting a blog theme for each week. This week we are encouraged to list 10 of life's simple pleasures.
So here they are - my top ten - in no particular order :D .
1. Being able to "kiss" a hurt away (kiss it and make it better, mommy)
2. Hearing "I love you" (this is nice from anyone but especially from your children)
3. Holding a sleeping baby/child
4. Nursing my children
5. Toothless grins
6. Making anything and getting compliments (food, clothing, crafts, etc)
7. Kisses and hugs
8. Laundry all caught up
9. Seeing God's presence (in the sky, the trees, the way things "come together", etc)
10. Being married to your best friend