Saturday, April 12, 2008

Farm Life

This past week we've had several new additions (no, I'm not expecting ;) ). We have three mama goats and they all had babies. The first set of twins was born on Monday, a single on Tuesday and another set of twins on Wednesday. The first set of twins was a boy/girl pair the rest were all girls.



The last set born were born to a new momma. They are a little on the small side and she doesn't seem to be feeding them often enough. This morning Kent brought them in the house and the white goat took to a bottle very quickly. The red one didn't really seem to care.
Being an experienced Mommy, I seemed to have the best luck with her. I think I may have made a new buddy.









And just in case you think I'm heartless to make little baby goats sleep on the hardwood floor - I do it to Ben too. :D





No comments:

Post a Comment