Monday, March 22, 2010

1st Haircut

Although I've been through this a few times before, it's so hard to say goodbye to cute little long baby boy hair.
It was time, Henry needed a "big boy" cut. Daddy fixed us up with plenty of before shots.





Mr. Ervin has given all our boys their first cut. He keeps planning to retire, I guess he'll have to make special arrangements for our family. ;)



Henry did really well. I held his hand(s) while Kent took some pictures and videoed the event. Henry is becoming such a big boy and leaving the baby stage way too fast. He is up to 6 teeth and starting saying Da-Da this week.



He wasn't sure about the whole getting his hair wet part but he never shed a tear.


Almost done.



And now the afters.



See, he's turning into a little boy.


Is it too late to change my mind. I really think I wanna go back and get the little baby.
They grow up way too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment