Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Eagle Has Landed

The kids and I made a flying trip to Conway on Monday to put this guy in his new home.

Yes, that's really what he weighed and Yes!, this is my "little" sister's child. We all thought Raegen was big at 9 lbs but it's obvious Lynden has no intentions of being the 'little brother' for long! LOL

{As a side note. One day fairly soon after Robin and Billy married I saw a plate hanging on their wall. It had Billy's birth stats. If I remember correctly he weighed 10 lbs something at birth. I asked Robin if she knew he was so big at birth when she married him. Birth weight alone seemed like reason to stop dating him, but alas it was too late! HA! }

2 comments:

  1. That's one big baby! Bless your sister's heart:) Welcome to Crock Pot Wednesday. I hope you will help us spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Billy was 10lb 6oz at birth. His mom made the statement about Lynden, "yeah, I had one that big"....poor thing, I had to correct her, because she did NOT! haha Those additional 6.2oz matter!!! :) Everyone thought it was funny, hope she did too.

    ReplyDelete