Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday Tip 3/4

I have a "fake" friend {'cause you know, Internet friends aren't "real" ;) } Melissa, who started a blog link-up of helpful tips. Most of the participants are moms so we're all sharing ways to hopefully make everyone's life a little easier. :)

Coffee with Me Thursday Tips

My tip this week has to do with food preparation. As a mom of 5, meals seem to consume my day. Make a meal, serve a meal, clean-up a meal, make a meal, serve a meal, clean-up a meal, etc. Add in plan the meals, clip coupons and shop for meals and I need a full time personal assistant! So anything that makes any part of the process a little faster - sign me up! :)

I have to admit that I "stole" this tip from my sister. When spreading peanut butter on anything other than a sandwich put your Pampered Chef Easy Accent Decorator to work. Just fill it with peanut butter and press. No more messy knife and getting peanut butter all over the jar and you!

Aren't they pretty? Including the time to load the decorator, I think I made everyone peanut butter crackers in less than half the time. Let's face it, at my house even food preparation is done in bulk. ;) This also works great when making those delicious Ritz crackers filled with peanut butter and covered in almond bark.


I tested it out on apples and it works great on those as well!

3 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness Stacy I so want to talk with you. Jessica gave me your blog so I could read about Henrys Birth. I have had four sections and would love to talk to you about your VBAC. My email is chaoticarkfamily@rocketmail.com
    God Bless Nic

    ReplyDelete