Friday, February 4, 2011

Christmas Pictures

***I'm almost caught up. ;-) Just a few more blasts from the past that I want to document and I should be back to regular blogging. Don't give up on me just yet. :-) ***

With Christmas quickly approaching and my endurance level quickly decreasing we decided to go ahead take pictures for our Christmas cards.


We took several pictures and finally chose this as our Christmas card. I addressed our cards and put them in the mail, only to be surprised by Mary Claire's arrival the day most people got the card in the mail! :-) It just so happened that was our last picture as a family of "only" 7.



We also managed to get individual shots of the kids.

I can't believe how much they've all grown and changed over the last year.







After Mary Claire arrived we got dressed up again and took some more pictures.



Our first picture as a family of 8.


No comments:

Post a Comment