Monday, February 14, 2011

Sister, Sister

Back in the fall, I went to Hancock Fabrics and saw a wonderful corduroy fabric that I knew Madisyn would love. It was brown with pink horses all over it. Being the tightwad I am, I waited for it to go on sale. And waited and waited. Finally a sales flyer came with 40% off coupon. So I headed to Searcy. They were sold out. I wasn't deterred, I could go to Jonesboro. They were sold out. There's always Memphis, I thought. Sold out! I couldn't believe it. I ended up ordering on-line and paying regular price. :-( Madisyn wanted one for her little sister as well, so I made matching outfits. Mary Claire actually has two. The one pictured and one a little bigger so she could match Madisyn all winter.

Madisyn loves her horse jumper and Mary Claire love her big sister so everyone is happy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment